Trust your gut, I often have heavy feelings, strong internal intuition that says that this/that is not right. I intellectually know right from wrong but like any one my judgement can be clouded. Some how I ignore this intuition and chase choices that can be difficult to deal with. I am going to be comfortable with my gut feelings and own them, of course there is always the fear that I could be wrong but if I place my trust in God He will surely show me the right way. I am a hopeful romantic and get caught up in the idea of serendipity, and spirit of destiny. I begin to read coincidences as signs that I believe are God sharing with me my fate, I historically am incorrect. It raining, a name matching, or the same course of action taking place, a common interest in a song or place does not make a relationship more probable or meant to be. This seems a paradox that I know what my gut is saying and yet get caught up in the fancies of a romantic comedy. I at this point in my life am vowing to not give in to the lavish idea of serendipity and roll with God's plan.
Lord protect me from myself, protect my heart from falling in love with love, protect my heart and mind from those around me that challenge my commitment to you. Lord help me to be strong in my convictions and sense of what is right, to trust that you have instilled in me an instinct and to trust it and own it. Let Your will not mine be done and may my decisions glorify You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment