Friday, September 19, 2008

Healing

So either I am doing better and have gotten most of the crap that I needed to off my chest or I am feeling worse since I have not journaled or blogged lately. I have had some rough days, busy with work and school family and friends, continueing to heal from the not so recently ended relationship and dealing with the every days of that. I have done some writing at home, mostly poetry reflecting this relationship. I don't know how good this is for me but it is what it is. Any way I am looking forward to the fall, getting into the middle of the school term, enjoying the weather, Denise and Mike's wedding I can't wait to do the flowers. I am looking forwrd to the holidays, Yes, I know that it is early but I am really excited I have already bough two gifts.
I have hope that this season will be better for me that God has some great things happening in my life and is bringing people in and out of my life and it's great.

No comments: