Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love

I have designed my own web page on myAOL, and I have added many qoutes of the day, I really enjoy the love qoutes here are some of them.
"Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few." George Jean Nathan
Unfortunately there are those who refuse to love or be loved.
"I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable."
Stephen Fry
I don't feel that reason and logice have anything to do with the passion of love.
This one is my favorite:
"Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding" Diane Arbus

I feel that this is kind of like the love of God, sometimes it makes no sense, others it makes complete sense.

"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life." Leo Buscaglia

I agree.

My friend sent this to me months ago and I really love what its says ans feel that this is message I have been trying to share with people latley.

No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE. No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE.

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence." FROMM

No comments: